The digital Sentry Xpress 3 key controller
comes standard on all Fusion-series kilns. Control both heating
and cooling with simple 3-key operation.
The reliable Sentry Xpress 3-key controller
is packed with features. It includes two modes: Single Speed and
Features of the Sentry Xpress
3-key Controller on Non-Ceramic Paragon Kilns
- Design programs with up to 8 segments (steps) in Ramp-Hold
- Fire to a single temperature at a single speed in the
simplified Single Speed mode.
- Ramp-Hold mode can store 4 programs.
- Skip a segment in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to
stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Change the target temperature in Ramp-Hold during firing
without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Hold (soak) the temperature in both Single Speed and
Ramp-Hold. Experiment with Hold to improve color saturation of
- Add Hold Time during firing without having to stop the kiln
- Control both heating and cooling in Ramp-Hold.
- Program Review lets you check the program you are about to
- Program the Temperature Alarm to sound when the kiln reaches
a specific temperature. Use this to remind yourself to check on
- Temperature display throughout firing and cooling in your
choice of °F or °C
- Thermocouple Offset adjusts the thermocouple readout.
- Set the Delay to turn on the kiln later to suit your
- Error Messages report mechanical problems such as a
disconnected thermocouple, stuck relay or broken element.
- 12 Month Warranty
- LED Lights show whether you are in program, review, or
- Colorful, illustrated instruction manual. Download it from
the “Additional Information” section below to review these
features in more detail.
The Fusion-8 is 11” deep and includes a
heating element in the sidewalls. Enjoy enhanced heat control with
fusing, slumping, and embossing. The Fusion-8 fires on 240 volts.
- Digital Sentry Xpress with 8 Segment Ramp-Hold, Skip Segment
& Program Review
- Heating elements in top of all models
- The element groove eliminates element pins.
- Heating elements in the sidewalls of the Fusion-8
- ¼” heavy duty sheathed Type-K thermocouple
- 2 ½” insulating refractory firebrick in walls and bottom; 3”
- Lock-in lid support
- Full-formed galvanized steel base
- Louvered switch box, heavy duty wiring
- Tapered peephole with plug for a wide view
The Fusion-8 & GF-8B Furniture Kit
Glass must be fired on a ceramic shelf;
never directly on the kiln firing chamber bottom.
1 - C-16 - 15 ½” Octagon Shelf
4 - 1” wide Square Posts, ½” long
1 lb. Bag Glass Separator